The Lymphatic System clears away infection and keeps your body fluids in balance. Much like the drains in your home.
When the lymphatic system is not working properly, fluid builds in your tissues causing swelling, called Lymphedema (also called ‘lymphatic obstruction’) which can become a life-long problem. Signs of a clogged Lymphatic System include Swelling in hands, feet, and ankles; Water retention; Muscle and joint stiffness especially when you first wake up; Fibromyalgia; Itchy skin; Sore throat; Fatigue; Cellulite.
Movement acts like a pump for the lymphatic system. Sweating is a great way to clear it allowing toxins to get released from the body. A good 15 minutes of sweating will do wonders. The best way is healthy daily exercise and to use a steam room or sauna. There are a number of easy and effective ways to improve the health of both your cardiovascular and lymphatic systems.
- Drink plenty of water. … Plain water is highly recommended for daily fluid intake, which helps to flush out infection-causing bacteria.
- Exercise regularly (both cardio and strength training) … Movement acts like a pump for the lymphs. Shake it up with vibration and rebounding exercises.
- Eat healthy. … Keep your body’s blood pH in balance by avoiding acidic foods.
- Get a massage. … Manual lymph drainage therapy.
- AcuDetox treatment. … It is a fast, powerful and effective way to remove toxins from the human body. Book your session now!
A healthy lymphatic system can remove toxins from the cells in the body while improving immune system response.